Just nu har vi två lediga tjänster. Välkommen med din ansökan.
Research scientist Translational Immunology
Would you like to be part of a devoted research team developing novel immunotherapy?
Idogen is a small listed biotech company located in Lund, Sweden, operated by an enthusiastic team of experts. Our focus is on developing novel tolerogenic immunotherapy using dendritic cells. The company’s frontrunner project, for the treatment of hemophilia patients with inhibitors, is currently in late preclinical development. Our second indication is kidney transplantation.
We are looking to recruit a skilled research scientist with specialty in immunological tolerance and/or human dendritic cell biology to join the Research department, currently consisting of 5 research scientists and 1 lab technician. You will report directly to the Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) and will have the opportunity to independently manage the areas of responsibility and pursue our corporate goals, and interaction with colleagues and contractors.
As an employee in a small biotech company you will have a strong influence on the formation of the company.
- Designing and conducting research with the goal to develop novel tolerogenic dendritic-cell based immunotherapy
- Planning and performing experiments, including primary cell purification and cultures, cell-based assays and multicolor flow cytometry-based immunophenotyping
- Analyzing, reporting and presenting experimental data in different forums
- Actively apply knowledge gained from literature, conferences and previous working experience on novel concept and assay development
Competences and skills:
- PhD or MSc+5 years working experience within life sciences and preferably a strong background within immunology
- Expertise in a wide range of cell-based assays, including primary cell purification and cultures and multicolor flow cytometry
- Ability to independently design, coordinate, and perform experiments
- Ability to analyze, summarize in reports and present data with a good quality
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving research environment
- Possess excellent communication skills with ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
- As a person you are highly motivated, flexible, quality minded and enjoy working in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry and in cell therapy is an advantage
This position involves team work inside and outside the company. We value integrity and sociability in all our team members. The successful candidate must be sociable and take decisive leadership in organizing and managing the results of our work.
Please send your application or any questions to our CSO: anette.sundstedt[at]idogen.com.
We will review applications continuously and we therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.